Xbox One Black Friday 2013 & Hottest Item for the Holiday Season
Hot Item for the Holiday Season
CHECK PRICE & INFORMATION Xbox One
Get more with Xbox One.
Introducing Xbox One. Where the best games, multiplayer, and your favorite movies, music, sports and live TV come togeather in one place. Xbox One games look and feel incredibly real, with cinematic gameplay that rivals Hollywood. Watch TV or chat with friends on Skype while you play, and keep on playing while smarter matchmaking happens behind the scenes. With Xbox One, you can snap two things side-by-side on your TV, and switch from one to another instantly. Cloud-powered and built for the digital age, Xbox One is designed to keep getting better over time.*
Xbox One delivers an all-new gaming and entertainment experience that will transform how you play. Xbox One brings together the best games, the most reliable service and rich entertainment all-in-one system that is built for today and tomorrow.
The best games.
- The most award-winning exclusive games at E3.
- Get it first – all Call of Duty: Ghosts downloadable content and many more.
- Adaptive AI that learns to play like you.
The best multiplayer and service.
- Better matchmaking with Smart Match.
- No jerks – reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
- No waiting in lobbies – play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.
Games plus entertainment.
- Never miss a moment – get multiplayer alerts while you watch TV.
- Switch instantly from a game to TV, a movie, music and more.
- Snap an app next to a game and do two things at once.
Built for the future.
- The Digital System – built for the digital age using the latest technology and the power of the cloud.
- Keeps getting better – “cloud powered” means Xbox One and games grow with you over time.
- Advanced voice and motion control open up new game experiences like never before.
Play Xbox One games online or offline.
Your Xbox One doesn?t need to be connected for you to enjoy offline features of games. In fact, you can take the Xbox One anywhere and play any disc-based Xbox One game on it. The only times you need an online connection are for initial set-up of Xbox One, and to get the latest system and title updates before you start playing some games.
Kinect or Controller ? There are a variety of ways to interact with Xbox One.
Depending on the game or app, you can control Xbox One using voice commands 6 and gestures, a controller, a remote control or your Xbox One SmartGlass device. It?s designed to interact with you in multiple ways.